These two little cuties flew in to Eugene's Island this morning from OneTree House and we wanted to give them away to you!
Takahē Maths is a beautiful picture book for readers slightly younger than Eugene's Island, while Kākāpō Keeper is a novel based on true conservation history in Aotearoa New Zealand and would suit slightly older readers.
All you need to do to enter is let us know before 4pm 3 October, which book you would want to win! You can enter through leaving a comment on our social media channels, or through email if you are on our Fan Club.
Full Terms and Conditions for the competition are below. One book WILL go to a Eugene's Island Fan Club member and one through our Social Media.
Terms and Conditions for Competitions (the Competition) run by Eugene's Island
1. By submitting an entry to the Competition in the comments section you agree to these terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions).
2. The promotional period runs from the date posted online to the stated end date and time (the Promotional Period).
3. The prize will be stated online and will be the only prize available.
4. Eugene's Island will consider all entries and will, at its sole discretion, award the prize.
5. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook messenger or email. If for any reason Eugene's Island, having made reasonable efforts to make contact with any eligible winner, has failed to make contact with a winner within a week after notifying them via Facebook messenger or email, Eugene's Island may at its discretion: a. deem that winner to have forfeited their right to the prize; and b. award the prize to another eligible winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. Any win that Eugene's Island reasonably suspects (in its sole discretion) has involved or may involve fraud, bugs, tampering, hacking or any other unauthorised intervention will be null and void.
7. Eugene's Island reserves the right to end the competition at any time, without notice.
8. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and each participating person agrees not to hold Facebook liable in any way in association with the Competition.